Ayurveda to enhance beauty
Indian households are so well acquainted with Ayurveda that this natural science of medicine has penetrated all aspects of the Indian life. There are quite a lot of Ayurveda treatments that are helpful for enhancing health as well as beauty. Some of such Ayurveda tips that can help in enhancing the physical beauty especially of women are as follows:
- Half an ounce of lukewarm water, mixed with one ounce of honey taken everyday night before bed can be an effective solution for obesity.
- To improve the glow of the skin, apply the mixture prepared with the extract of 3 or 4 cabbage leaves, 7gms of yeast and one teaspoon of honey. Wash it off after 15 minutes.
- Mix sesame seeds and Amukura powder (Winter cherry) in honey. Have this mixture every day before bed and this can help in putting on weight.
- The paste of Neem leaves and turmeric mixed together applied on the body can help in removing black marks on the skin.
- For removing the dark circles around the eyes, apply the juice of cucumber and wash it off after an hour. This is especially useful for those who work late night and those who read a lot.
- Consuming nutritious vegetables that are rich in vitamins, other nutrients and amino acids are extremely good for reducing unnecessary fats and retaining the shape of the body.
- Taking bath in water with two three drops of olive oil can help reduce the dryness of skin.
- Applying turmeric on face before bed and washing it off in the morning can help remove the unwanted hair on the face.
- Applying the paste of fenugreek on face and washing it off in hot water can help in reducing the dryness of skin and improving the glow and softness of the skin.
- Consuming tomato extract everyday can help fight Anemia.
- Make a paste of Sweet Lime skin and Turmeric and apply it before bed. Wash it off in the morning and this can help in removing pimples and acne.
- Consuming more of gooseberries, carrots etc. which are rich in Vitamin B, Copper, Iron and Iodine are effective in preventing grey hair.
- Applying the paste of turmeric on the body before bath can reduce the odor of sweat
- To improve the strength and smoothness of hair and also to avoid premature greying of hair, apply oil that is boiled with curry leaves.
- Adding rosewater to the water used for washing hair can improve the smoothness of the hair.