Central government releases list of services and activities which will remain open all over India except containment zones from Monday
Union Law and Telecom Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad tweeted the list of services and activities, released by the Union Home Ministry, which would be allowed to open from April 20, Monday. The release said the listed services and activities would NOT be allowed in the containment zones.
1) All Health Services (including AYUSH) to remain functional
2) All agricultural and horticultural activities to remain fully functional
3) Operations of the fishing (marine/inland) aquaculture industry to remain functional
4) Plantation activities such as tea, coffee and rubber plantations to remain functional with maximum of 50% workers.
5) Animal husbandry activities to remain functional
6) Financial sector to remain functional
7) Social sector to remain functional
8) MNREGA works are allowed with strict implementation of social distancing and face mask
9) Public Utilities to remain functional
10) Movement of loading and unloading of goods/cargo (inter and intra) State is allowed
11) Supply of essential goods is allowed
12) Commercial and Private establishments will be allowed to operate
13) Industries/ Industrial Establishments (both Government and Private) will be allowed to operate
14) Construction activities will be allowed to operate
15) Private vehicles for emergency services, including medical and veterinary care and for procuring essential commodities and all personnel traveling to place of work in exempted categories as per the instructions of State/UT local authority are allowed.
16) Offices of the Government of India and Offices of the State and UT Governments will remain open.
Here is a list of what will remain open all over India with effect from 20th April 2020.
This will NOT be applicable in the containment zones.
Let us all fight together against #Covid19#IndiaFightsCorona#StayHomeStaySafe pic.twitter.com/d1EG0CMEOa
— Ravi Shankar Prasad (@rsprasad) April 18, 2020