Skin Care; The Ayurvedic Approach
1. Turmeric powder mixed with Sugarcane Juice is one of the best solutions for wrinkles. Mix both of these in equal proportion and apply it evenly on face. According to Ayurveda, this is an effective treatment for wrinkles on skin.
2. Cucumbers also prove to be an effective solution for skin problems. Take the juice from two or three slices of cucumber and apply it on the wrinkles on face. With continuous use, the wrinkles will fade away.
3. Tulsi or holy basil will help you to keep your face fair and fresh. Chew it or drink some coffee added with Tulsi and this will enhance the beauty of your skin. According to Ayurveda tradition, Tulsi is an also anti-ageing agent.
4. Boil Rosemary leaves in water and add some brandy in to it. Filter it and apply it on the wrinkled skin twice a day and the wrinkles will start to fade.
5. Castor oil is an important herb in Ayurveda with a lot of medicinal properties. It is an effective remedy for various illnesses, especially for Skin problems. Castor oil helps reducing wrinkles. Apply it on the skin before sleep and rinse it in cold water in the morning. Within a fortnight, wrinkles will fade away.